AGC Support for COVID-19 Loan Inquiries
Below please find general information about how AGC is supporting COVID loan inquiries and the process used to process requests.
AGC’s Investment (Loan) Committee will meet every 2 weeks on Thursday. All requests received by Tuesday, two days before the meeting, will have their request reviewed. Approvals will have loan documents prepared by AGC and loan closings will be electronic through DocUSign. There will be no in-person meetings during the crisis.
Meetings with company/organization ownership will be supported through phone, email and possibly ZOOM when needed.
The following documents must be completed prior to consideration:
- AGC Lending Application in Word or PDF
- 13-Week Cash Flow Statement: (instructions for completion) must show the following by week:
- Company deposit account balances
- + Weekly expected sales
- + Account receivable receipts of prior sales
- + Sale of company asset
- + Ownership capital injection
- – This week’s payroll
- – Utility
- – Insurance
- – Any other “Cash” Expense (list each item separately)
- = Remaining Cash Balance for the week (this amount starts the next week’s Deposit Balances)
Should you have questions, please reach out to Brad Blair, AGC COO/EVP at email@example.com.
For more resources, visit OhioSE’s COVID-19 Resource Page.